Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Blessings


Picture taken at my sister's house Nov. 2011

I have so much to be thankful for ...
a wonderful family
loving and kind friends
a cozy home
an abundance of food
good health
reliable transportation
being home with my son
a husband who is the spiritual leader of our home
a sweet, rambunctious, engaging little boy
a dynamic and growing relationship with My Savior
...and this is just to name a few of the many blessings the Lord continues to pour out on me.

So thankful I get to share my life with others here in this space.

Blessings to you on this Thanksgiving holiday!

Come, let us sing to the Lord! Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come to Him with thanksgiving. (Psalm 95:1-2)


Thanks for your visit! 



5 comments:

Tea said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Tracey. <3

Lovin' Life said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Your table looks beautiful.

Tracey M. said...

Thank you both!! hope you are enjoying this lovely Thanksgiving weekend. (I forgot to say the table setting was by my talented brother in law at last yr's Txsgvg)!

SweetLand Farm said...

Your truly thankful indeed!
The pic of your sisters is beautiful!
Happy Thanksgiving. I hope it was wonderful!

Tracey M. said...

Thank you for your sweet comment SweetLand Farm!!

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. They are a blessing to me!