Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tiny Talk Tuesday

**J is 32 months old**


*************************************************************************************
Tiny Talk Tuesday is a way to share the fun and interesting things our kids are saying. I love joining up for this blog carnival at Not Before 7. Click her button above to see what kind of Tiny Talk has been overhead in the homes of others!
*************************************************************************************

I'm a day late today in linking up....but I've missed not being a part of this linky!

This was the cutest thing. J was eating some red grapes and he looks at his empty plate and says, "Hey mom! The grapes are going through my body!"


I got a Reader Rabbit CD-Rom from the library that J is just ga-ga over. He is finally getting to learn to use the mouse. They have this software at the library and I noticed how J just loved playing it. It is very toddler-friendly. Well, J was playing one of the songs and dancing. He tells me, "I'm dancing on my feet momma!" So I said, "Well, it's better than dancing on your head!" Next thing I know, I hear J say, "I'm dancing on my head mommy!" I look around the corner and sure enough, he's dancing while his head is on the ground. I really wish I took a picture, but I was too busy laughing! He said, "Go bye bye mommy." So I went back to the kitchen until he said, "I'm dancing on my head again!" He did this a few times and loved making me laugh.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. They are a blessing to me!