Friday, October 14, 2011

**We interrupt this program**



We interrupt this program to bring you an important message ...

I MISS MY BLOG AND MY READERS!!


Just a quick word to say, I have not forgotten about this dear place, but have not had the proper time I need to sit down and write something meaningful!! I have plenty to share with a lovely vacation up to the North Woods of Wisconsin, a couple more fun weeks of preschool, a bit of a scare with my heart and latest lessons from the Lord .... yet I do need to carve out the time soon to sit down and put something together. Please be patient with me!! I do hope to be back soon.


Now back to the show!


1 comment:

Tea said...

I loved this Tracey! I've been missing your posts. I'm looking forward to hearing about the things you mentioned above. I hope everything is okay with your heart!! ♥

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. They are a blessing to me!