Thursday, March 28, 2013

I'm Now a BzzAgent ... Garnier Fructis Miracle Dry Oil




I don't remember where I found out about BzzAgent, but I heard that you could try out products for free as long as you were willing to use social media to review them. So I applied, did a whole bunch of surveys, waited, got denied, then finally was selected for my first campaign, Garnier Fructis Miracle Dry Oil.

I had fun with this! Even though it was horrible on my hair, I did end up liking it as a lotion. Here is an overview of how Garnier describes it:

  • Combines three weightless oils – olive, avocado and shea – to transform dry hair and skin
  • Made for everyday use on your hair, body and face
  • Instantly absorbs in a touch with no oily residue
  • Can be used on damp or dry hair
  • Available for suggested price of $5.99


I received my kit with a free bottle of the oil along with over a dozen coupons I could pass out to friends. The thing I liked most about the oil was the smell. It was a bit fruity and kind of exotic. I have a funny story about the day I tried it on my hair. I sprayed it on while my hair was wet and then we left for church. Don't ask me why I did that. I guess I really didn't think it would leave my hair greasy, but unfortunately it did. I came home and looked in the mirror and started laughing. I looked like one of the greasers straight from Happy Days. I had to rinse it out of my hair and rewash it. It was that bad.

I decided I'd only try it as lotion after that, and I really liked it. It left my skin really soft and shiny. My skin is usually not very dry, but winter is really hard on it and it gets all dry and flaky. The oil really moisturized my skin and took away the dryness. It felt a little greasy putting it on and because of that I think I'll stick with my regular lotion for the long term. But this was really fun to try. I enjoyed getting this new product to try for free and I look forward to my next campaign.

As always,
Thanks for visiting!


2 comments:

Kate @ The Wife That Prays said...

I love the honest review! Good for you! Hopefully no one at church even noticed!

SweetLand Farm said...

Hey thanks for the info. I like their shiny hair stuff. I forget what it's called, and I ran out, but I like it!!

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. They are a blessing to me!