Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Just a quick post...


Julian and I went to our MOPS group today. As always, he cried when I left him in the nursery but the sitter is really good with him and he calmed down pretty quick. We went over some really good passages on purity in our study today. One of the main ways to stay pure (pure in heart, in thoughts, in motives, in actions) is immersing yourself in spending time with God and in his word so that you are continually confessing/sharing your heart and allowing him to refresh you day by day.

I didn't put Julian down for a morning nap since we didn't get home until around noon. We had lunch and then made a trip to Savers which is like Goodwill. I picked up a few warm weather shirts for myself and a few for Julian. I also found a few toys he'd like. We stopped off at the park on our way home. I loved this park. It had shredded recycled tires as the base of the play area, it was so neat. Julian spent most of his time climbing up and down the jungle gym.

Julian was crying at the end of his afternoon nap and he didn't stop for a while. Getting him to eat something healthy was like pulling teeth since all he wanted were sweet things. He just cried and cried when he couldn't get them. He finally ate PB & J and I played a Thomas video from You Tube and he calmed down.

We went to the YMCA tonight and I enjoyed my workout. The ellipticals were taken so I did 20 minutes of speed walking on the treadmill and 10 minutes of running. Julian was crying when we left him in the nursery but he ended up doing fine. He played with his new digger and train cars for a bit and then daddy read him a book before bed. Well, I have to make sure I don't get to bed at 12:30am again so I think I'll wrap things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. They are a blessing to me!