Friday, December 7, 2012

MOTMF has a new Facebook Page!




Musings of the Monroe Family (MOTMF) 
has a new Facebook page! 

I have really enjoyed writing these past few years on my blog ... and now that I'm coming upon my 3-year anniversary in January, I thought I'd make things more official :)

I now have a Facebook page where I'll be sharing some content on a (hopefully) regular basis. You are welcome to visit the page and "Like" it if you want.

MOTMF is also on Twitter. I'm tweeting @MusingsMonroes.

I'd love it if you follow me there!!


Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Tea said...

Cool, Tracey! I'm not on facebook, but I think it's great that you're expanding the way you share! :)

Kelly said...

Thanks for linking up with the Empowered Living hop Tracey! I will check out your new FB page :)
~Kelly

SweetLand Farm said...

Cool. I don't do the tiwtter thing, don't really get it. Bunt congrats on 3 years!

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. They are a blessing to me!