Friday, February 4, 2011

Daddy Time Friday

There is a fun blog hop I'm joining up to created by a fellow blogger and Tot School mom, Patricia. Come join in the fun over at My Tot Learning Time where we get to thank our hubbies and share a little of what daddy is doing with our kids each week.





I was able to capture some really neat play this week with Daddy and J.












































We got out our Backyardigans Memory game this week after realizing we had it. I got it probably over 6 months ago at our local thrift store. Lately, J watched some of this show at my sister's house and really loves it so it was great to do this game. Daddy got involved helping to learn matching. We were teaching what an "exact" match is. At first, J was just matching the characters but then learned how to find the ones that matched exactly.
































One night J crawled up on daddy's lap for some impromptu dinosaur/animal figure play. I had so much fun watching these two play. I also got a cute little video.


4 comments:

Patricia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patricia said...

I love your little ones laugh. It's really special how they laugh with daddy, isn't it? Thanks for linking up:)))))

Tracey M. said...

I love his little laugh too! It just warms my heart.

Elle Belles Bows said...

Love the daddy time! Great to link up with Patricia too! Kerri

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. They are a blessing to me!