Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tiny Talk Tuesday

**J is 28 months old**

Click above to see what others tots are saying!

(So I know this week I'm a day late, but my post was almost finished last night and I just forgot to post it!)

J was "reading" books on his own sitting on the living room floor. He says, "Mommy, take my shirt off. Mommy, I'm sweaty. Take my shirt off." So I took his shirt off and he wanted a new one. I don't know what that was all about. He was just sitting on the floor reading and not doing anything strenuous!

One morning (on a regular work day) J comes up to me and says:
J: "Where did my daddy go? Where did my daddy go?" He sounded a little upset.
Me: "Daddy went to work. Do you want to call daddy?"
J: "No, I want my mommy", he says as he came over and cuddled up to me. How adorable!

I was talking out loud one day about how I can't find any of his nuks.
Me: "Where did all your nuks go? I had so many."
J: "Come nuks, come."
Me: "Come on nuks."
J: "Nuk won't come. They have no feet. They have no feet mommy.

On a windy day J said, "The trees are not talking. The trees don't have mouths." I said, "Oh, the trees don't have mouths." He said, "Yeah, the trees don't have mouths, only leaves."

It's so interesting the things they come up with!

1 comment:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Awww...I hope he found his nuks. YOu reminded me of one of my tiny talks for next week that I forgot about...LOL!

Love the random tree comment - kids are so funny as they share their observations.

Happy TTT!

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. They are a blessing to me!