Monday, October 25, 2010

Tiny Talk Tuesday

**J is 29 months old**


Tiny Talk Tuesday is a way to share the fun and interesting things our kids are saying.
Click above to see what Tiny Talk has been overhead in the homes of others!


I only ended up capturing a couple from this past week:

One night after dinner, J came up to me and said, "My tummy is hungry." He hasn't said this before, and I found it so cute. Often, he doesn't eat a heck of a lot at dinner so I asked him what I could get him. I ended up giving him a buttermilk biscuit. A little bit later, J came up again and this time said, "My tummy is hungry again. My tummy is hungry for chocolate mommy." This was very clever. He had 2 pieces of chocolate earlier at dessert, so I think he figured if he asked this way he might get it. It was pretty cute, so I did give him another piece of chocolate.


One morning, J woke up and I found a little toy ghost under his crib. I gave him the ghost and he said, "Ghosts say boo, mommy." Then he said, "Skeletons say boo too." I said, "Do pumpkins say boo?" He said, "No, pumpkins don't say boo. Pumpkins howl like this wooooooooo."

1 comment:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

OH - my tummy is often hungry for chocolate too! Cute Cute :)

Happy TTT!

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. They are a blessing to me!