Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tracey's Kitchen

















I don't think I've ever mentioned in my Musings posts that I have a second blog called Tracey's Kitchen. I do have a link to it on this blog, but it may not be very visible. Well just this month, I had a blogger friend encourage me to post something new on my recipe blog. I was really inspired. Thank you to Kelly at Crouching Mother, Hidden Toddler. She has a GREAT cooking and recipe related blog. I had many months where I only posted 1 recipe yet I've already posted 5 new recipes in November; which is a tie for the most posts on my recipe blog. The last time I posted that many recipes was last February, my 2nd month of the blog. I think I'm on a roll!

Anyhow, I thought I'd blend the blogs a bit and make mention of the recipes. I've had fun cooking this month! It really makes such a huge difference to know others look forward to your posts ;)

I'm especially into slow cooker and cool-weather recipes. Here are links to a few of the most recent ones that turned out pretty yummy.



















Tasty Roast Chicken Vegetable Soup


















(Slow Cooker) Pork Rib Ragu Pasta



















Shortcut Pumpkin Bread



















Yummy Slow Cooker Pot Roast

If you're into cooking, I hope you enjoy these as much as I did!

4 comments:

Tea said...

I need to get familiar with slow cooker recipes. ...First I need to get a slow cooker that is big enough to make a meal for our family though. (We just have one of those tiny ones.) I'm glad you're sharing your recipes! I pop over there from time to time too. :)

Tracey M. said...

Tea,
I got a great Slow Cooker recipe book from the library called "Fix it and Forget it; 5 Ingredient Favorites". I have several there I want to try. Oh, and I only had a giant 6-quart slow cooker from our wedding so I went to our local thrift store and had my choice of several 4-quart cookers. I love it, it's a bright orange color that looks antique-ish too. Have fun!

kewkew said...

Your recipes look yummy. I am going to have to head over to your other blog and take a look. I didn't even realize you had another blog until I was reading your information over at Mary's blog (Not Before 7).
One of our slow cooker favorites is the Chicken Noodle soup recipe I found online.

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy,
Visiting from Not Before 7 - read your post and I am amazed at how open you are about pieces of your life! Thank you for sharing.

Your dishes look amazing! Yummo!

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. They are a blessing to me!