Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tiny Talk Tuesday

**J is 29 months old**


*************************************************************************************
Tiny Talk Tuesday is a way to share the fun and interesting things our kids are saying. I love joining up for this blog carnival at Not Before 7. Click her button above to see what kind of Tiny Talk has been overhead in the homes of others!
*************************************************************************************

















TINY TALK FEATURED FAMILY
What an honor! I've never done anything like this yet, and so it's quite exciting that today I'm featured on Mary's blog at Not Before 7. She's the host of Tiny Talk. Thanks, Mary for featuring me and hosting Tiny Talk!

This week I didn't get many "tiny talks" recorded, so I included a really cute video.

I was checking email on the computer when I heard J saying (out of the blue), "I will huff, I will puff, I will blow the house down." I started to join in and he said, "I'm going to blow my bed down!" (I had a little "bed" set up for him on the floor since he had asked me to make one). He then said, "I will huff, I will puff, I will blow my bed down!" (He leaned down and started blowing as hard as he could on the blankets). Then he dropped onto the "bed" and rolled around laughing. I said, "Do it again!" He said, "I can't, I'm sleeping."

J likes pretending he's a dinosaur lately and today he was making up dinosaur stories! They were kind of goofy. He said, "The dinosaur wants to taste my pancakes." Then he would say the same thing but add a different food. Then he said, "The dinosaur will eat my food, then go onto the sidewalk. He will get hit by a car and then have a tummy ache." (I told you they were goofy.)

One night, J was simply not tired. We had a family over for dinner and he was quite wound up after they left. He started singing all kinds of songs and I was able to get some of it on video. We recently got a CD from the library called Where is Thumbkin (he says where is "fun-kin"). I used to sing this song when I was a little kid! I had no idea how much he'd love this. We listen to it over and over and over mostly in the car. It was amazing to me how much he had memorized, but as you'll see we get interrupted by our dishwashing machine.





Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Tea said...

Awww, Tracey, he is soo cute!! I loved his singing and the other stories of the things he is saying! :)

Tracey M. said...

Thanks Tea! I love it when our little ones sing.

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. They are a blessing to me!