Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday Break & Joyful Wishes













Just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. Thank you for supporting and encouraging me in ways you may never know.

Other than a random post here and there, I'll be signing off until after the holidays to enjoy this time with loved ones.



















I was lucky enough to get our cat in the picture ... this is where we've put our Christmas cards up for viewing this year. We used to put them on the pantry door but this year J's wonderful art projects have taken their place.

3 comments:

Patricia said...

Happy Christmas and Happy New Year. I'd love your link to daddy's time and your comments this week. Enjoy your break:)

Angie said...

Found your blog here. I see our card on the fridge

Tracey M. said...

Patricia: Looking forward to linking up at Daddy's time today.

Angie: So excited you visited my blog! I had some time browsing yours too. We have got to talk about weight loss some time....I'm on that journey too.

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. They are a blessing to me!